Looking to make an impact?
At IPG, making a difference is a prerequisite. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to take us to new heights. Creative minds who want to positively impact their career. Are you a big thinker? We're looking for those who embody the fun, innovative, collaborative spirit that's uniquely IPG.
We're looking for people like you. Welcome to IPG.
Current Positions Available
Sales - Southeastern US Region
- Vertical Sales Specialist - Manager
This position is for the Southeastern US Region. There is flexibility with city/state of residence within the Southeast.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Penetrate and develop specific market segments within the region at the end user level.
- Assist management with specialized market knowledge within end-user standard industrialized codes.
- Prospect and target high volume end users within the focus market segments to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential customers, and the decision makers within their organization. Work closely with plant management, engineers, purchasing and plant personnel.
- Run product trials and evaluations through sales cycle. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Establish and justify the value added products, programs and sales/marketing support that IPG delivers to ensure that IPG has a favored position in the account.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team members to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prospect for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions persuading customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Extensive training within the specific assigned markets will be required. Continuing education in sales techniques. Work closely with market experts and co-manufacturers.
- Technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Working with other members of the sales team, product managers and other technical experts.
- Compliance with all Internal Policies, i.e. responsiveness, pricing, returns and credit issues.
- Monitor sales vs. forecasts and trends in relation to company objectives and competitive activities.
- Keep management up to date with competitive information such as new products, competitive price books, and price increase & decrease letters.
- Work proactively with customer service and the pricing team to resolve any outstanding issues within 24 hours.
- SPPA’s & Special Pricing Questionnaire (SPQ) must be filled out properly and completely.
- Quick response time to our customers and internal personnel i.e. returning calls, completing assigned projects, and questionnaires is necessary and required.
- Ensure that the implementation and compliance on Corporate Account initiatives and team efforts within the specific vertical markets assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, in Marketing or related Field
- Core competence on all product lines is required.
- Planning: Ability to think ahead and plan over one to two-year time span.
- Management: Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Distributor training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Professional appearance and behavior while representing IPG.
- Full time Position - YES