Looking to make an impact?
At IPG, making a difference is a prerequisite. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to take us to new heights. Creative minds who want to positively impact their career. Are you a big thinker? We're looking for those who embody the fun, innovative, collaborative spirit that's uniquely IPG.
We're looking for people like you. Welcome to IPG.
Current Positions Available
Sales - Atlanta, Georgia
- Business Development - Film
Grow Exlfilm Shrink Film, Tandem, And Industrial Sales Profitability By Focusing Selling Efforts On The End User Market
- Prospect key end users, as assigned by VP-Films, in focus vertical markets within territory.
- Once prospects are qualified, manage through sales cycle until close of business.
- Coordinate with VP Films and/or Director of Sales, the appropriate distribution partner to service the closed business.
- Business Development Representative is required to be knowledgeable with IPG products, features, functionalities, capabilities, and distribution channels and capable of effectively communicating the IPG value to our customers.
- Partner with distributors to identify complex end user opportunities and appropriate solutions as directed by VP Films.
- Become a solutions expert to end user market regarding IPG shrink film and protective packaging with a strong understanding of tapes, stretch film, carton closure machinery, and various industrial products.
- Provide guidance and expertise in client meetings regarding implementation and execution, best practices, products and features, partnerships, etc.
- Act as a field feedback loop for product development.
- CLOSE BUSINESS!
Essential Skills And Experience:
– BA or BS Degree required from accredited university or college.
– Minimum 2 years business development or sales experience in a related field.
– Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
– Experience in Industrial Sales.
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team setting.
– Capable of working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Full time Position - YES