Aquamaster® from IPG offers sound solutions for water resource management with a range of products for lining and directing flow in retention ponds, canals, catch basins, ditches, and other water holding areas.
Aquamaster is also used extensively in industrial applications such as conventional and non-conventional oil & gas extraction, above ground tank liners, evaporative ponds and other applications where a high strength, durable barrier is needed.
Designed for Easy Installation and Long Life
Aquamaster woven coated fabric liners incorporate exclusive polyolefin coatings for maximum toughness and abrasion resistance. These liners are available in medium or heavy-weight fabrics with varying coating thicknesses and colors depending on your site requirements.
Aquamaster liners feature unique benefits that make it the most effective and economical choice:
- Lighter weight for more cost effective transportation
- Wide widths which mean fewer seams
- Can be factory prefabricated for faster and easier installations than field seaming
- Extra strong to provide added resistance to tears and punctures
- Engineered coatings provide exceptional hydrostatic resistance and heat seaming weldability
- Technologically designed for UV resistance
- Custom colors available
- Aquaculture - Pond liners, lake liners, canal liners, irrigation ditch liners, tank liners, drainage systems, environmental protection applications and more
- Coal / Ash Remediation - Aquamaster geomembrane coal ash product line can stand up to some of the harshest environments
- Infrastructure - Highway construction, storm water detention and retention ponds, drainage systems, fire reservoirs, landfill cover and caps and more
- Mining - Protective covers, surplus groundwater storage lagoons, barren and processing ponds, heap leach pads, caps and interlift covers and more
- Oil & Gas - Hydraulic fracturing wastewater containment, oilfield pit liners, above ground impoundments, pad liners, floating covers, tank liners and more
- Water Management - Golf course ponds and other aesthetic features, canals, catch basins, ditch lining, snowmaking water reserve ponds, evaporation ponds