With over 18 years of in-field service, providing more than 50,000,000 square yards of fabric for frame supported structures in the last FIVE years alone, NovaShield™ from IPG, is designed to meet the industry’s highest standards, and is the proven material for sound fabric clad buildings in all climates.
Our patented weave produces impressive strength-to-weight ratios and its lighter weight makes for easier, faster, money-saving installations. NovaShield features excellent physical properties, wider widths and better color retention than comparable products.
IPG offers a range of durable membrane structure fabrics which ensures you have the right fabric for your unique needs.
NovaShield Membrane Structure Fabrics advantages include:
- Range of colors
- Wide widths
- Industry leading warranties
- Improved fungal resistance
- Light weight for easier transportation an installation
- Engineered coatings provide exceptional performance properties
- Technologically designed to stand up to some of the most demanding weather conditions
Durability & Safety
IPG is the only polyethylene membrane manufacturer to successfully combine long-life UV resistance with flame retardancy. NovaShield products pass the most demanding certification standards, including:
- California Fire Marshall
- ASTM E84 (Class 1)
- NFPA 701 (Large and Small Scale)
- CAN/ULC S-109 (Large and Small Scale)
- FAR 25.863(a) Appendix F, Part 1
- EN13501.1 (B.s1.d0)
- DIN4102 (B1)