Water-Activated Tape (WAT)
Water-activated tape (or gummed tape) bonds instantly to both virgin and recycled fiber surfaces and therefore, generate an immediate destructive bond resulting in a tamper evident package. WAT is offered in both fiberglass reinforced and plain paper with many styles available in standard prints or customized prints to display your corporate message. They all have one common feature... uncompromising quality.
- Secure Bond – our starch based adhesive aggressively bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments
- Custom Imprinting – advertise your company and products, provide directions for freight handlers and improve the appearance of your package
- All Weather Use – not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Protection – a carton sealed with water-activated tape can’t be opened without leaving a broken seal
WAT Paper Tape (Gummed Paper Tape)
Designed for fast, permanent adhesion and superior strength. Cracking of the adhesive surface provides our paper tape with excellent flexibility for sealing carton corners, edges and irregular surfaces. Use paper tapes to seal lightweight or standard sized packages or cartons that will be shipped in unitized loads or full pallets.
WAT Reinforced Tape (Gummed Tape)
Available in a wide variety of sizes and product construction, reinforced tapes are designed to provide consistent performance in carton sealing applications where durability, extra strength and reliability are required. Extra strong fiberglass yarns are bonded between the high tensile strength sheets for an extra margin of strength.
As the market leader for water-activated carton sealing tape, IPG’s commitment continues with state-of-the-art tabletop dispensers. This superior line of dispensers offers improved features and benefits found no where else. The new eH2O WAT Taper offers:
- Patent pending roller wetting technology
- Requires no maintenance to keep it clean
- Self-cleans while it rotates in the water pot
- Roller material will not support growth of bacteria or mold