ENERGY STAR Partner
Intertape Polymer Group, an ENERGY STAR partner since 2009, was recognized for these key 2020 accomplishments:
- Expanding its corporate energy management program to include recently acquired manufacturing sites while achieving a 6.8 percent reduction in energy intensity over 2019, contributing to energy savings equivalent to $6.4 million since 2009.
- Earning its first ENERGY STAR certification at a regional distribution center.
- Achieving the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry for a manufacturing site by reducing energy intensity by more than 21 percent.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR industrial network by sharing expertise and leading energy management discussion sessions at meetings.
- Participating in the ENERGY STAR Find the Treasure campaign by sharing findings from energy treasure hunts.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR resources to its Manufacturing Leadership Council through tours and information sharing.
Each year, EPA honors a group of businesses and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency achievements. Whether a first time Partner of the Year winner, or a Sustained Excellence winner, these small and large organizations from across the country are saving money, saving energy, and protecting the environment. Learn how the 2021 ENERGY STAR Award winners are helping millions of individuals, families, and businesses save energy and protect the environment. Get more information at energystar.gov.
< Return to Sustainability