Stretch Film / Stretch Wrap
IPG produces both cast and blown stretch film in our modern stretch production facilities. This assures that we will have the right type of product to offer our customers, regardless of the application. We manufacture machine applied and hand applied lengths in both cast and blown versions.
Our stretch film manufacturing facilities are ISO certified and utilize techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing to ensure we produce the highest quality products consistently and cost-effectively.
SuperFLEX® brand high performance stretch brand products are light gauge, environmentally friendly stretch films used to effectively replace traditional heavier gauge stretch film.
StretchFLEX® brand standard duty stretch brand products have a reputation for reliability and consistency. StretchFLEX products are the right choice for applications where heavier gauge films make sense.
Blown Film Advantages
- Superior load-holding capability
- Very high levels of puncture and tear resistance
- High cling levels
Cast Film Advantages
- Manufactured in multi-layer versions
- Excellent load retaining capability
- High film puncture and tear resistance
- Superior film clarity
- Single-sided or two-sided cling varieties
- Thinner gauge films with significant performance