BRAND STANDARDS – THE BETTER PACKAGES LOGO
Better Pack’s branding has a long-history based on it’s over 100 years in business.
- Our company name: Better Packages, Inc.
- Our company color: 100% Black / PMS 202 Burgundy
We ask that you help protect our brand by reading the Use and Guidelines located below and by ensuring that standards are applied consistently and uniformly. The Better Packages logo and variations provided here are for the promotion of Better Packages and our product offering. If you have any questions pertaining to logo usage, please email us.
Download Full Color Logo Version
Improper Logo Usage
- Do not use the logo at an angle.
- Do not distort or skew the logo.
- Do not place the logo on a background with insufficient contrast. (White text is acceptable against a dark background.)
- Do not change the font or use italics, bold, underline or outline on the logo type..
- Do not use the logo in a sentence/phrase or add words to the logo.
- Do not remove swish, bottom disclaimer, inc., or registered trademark at all.
- Do not put the logo inside a box (either outlined or solid).
- Do not alter the colors of the logo.
- Do not resize, alter color, alter placement of the swish.
Acceptable Logo Variations
- Full-color logo on dark background: White is acceptable for Better Packages Logo.
- 1-color logo on light/white background: Black is acceptable for the entire logo
Use and Guidelines
Your use of Better Packages logo is subject to the below restrictions on use and guidelines and, should you use the Better Packages logo, you agree to abide by the following:
- Never use the Better Packages logo as your own.
- Do not incorporate the Better Packages logo, in whole or in part, in the name of your company, product, service, logo, trademarks, or website.
- Do not manufacture, sell, or give away any products with the Better Packages logo unless those products were manufactured by Better Packages (or IPG).
- Do not alter the Better Packages logo in any way other than as permitted herein.
- Do not use the Better Packages logo in any way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Better Packages without express written permission from IPG to do so.
- Do not use the Better Packages logo to disparage Better Packages, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Better Packages sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish Better Packages goodwill in its logo.
- Do not use the Better Packages logo to refer to any other product or service other than those provided by IPG.
- You must display the following statement in materials that display the Better Packages logo: “Better Packages is a trademark of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Better Packages trademarks are the exclusive property of Intertape Polymer Group (IPG), and all goodwill generated through your use of the Better Packages trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Better Packages. You may not take any action that is in conflict with Better Packages rights in, or ownership of, the Better Packages trademarks.
- IPG reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change these restrictions and guidelines at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. You should periodically check these restrictions and guidelines to ensure that you remain in compliance.
- IPG may take appropriate action against any unauthorized or non-conforming use of the Better Packages trademarks, or any other use inconsistent with these restrictions and guidelines.