BRAND STANDARDS – THE CANTECH LOGO
Canadian Technical Tape Ltd. (Cantech) brands and assets were acquired by Intertape Polymer Group (IPG) in July of 2017 and represents a history of trusted pressure-sensitive tapes since 1950.
- Our company name: Cantech
- Our company color: PMS 485 Red / 80% Black (A Registered Trademark of Intertape Polymer Group)
We ask that you help protect our brand by reading the Use and Guidelines located below and by ensuring that standards are applied consistently and uniformly. The Cantech logo and variations provided here are for the promotion of Cantech and our product offering. If you have any questions pertaining to logo usage, please email us.
Download Full Color Logo Version
Improper Logo Usage
- Do not use the logo at an angle.
- Do not distort or skew the logo.
- Do not place the logo on a background with insufficient contrast. (White text is acceptable against a dark background.)
- Do not change the font or use italics, bold, underline or outline on the logo type.
- Do not use the logo in a sentence/phrase or add words to the logo.
- Do not alter the relationship between the logo and logo type.
- Do not put the logo inside a box (either outlined or solid).
- Do not alter the colors of the logo.
- Do not resize, alter color, alter placement or verbiage of “A Registered Trademark of Intertape Polymer Group” disclaimer.
Acceptable Logo Variations
- Full-color logo on dark background: White is acceptable for Cantech (must include circle and text)
- 1-color logo on light/white background: Black is acceptable for the entire logo (Alternative to PMS 485 Red)
Use and Guidelines
Your use of Cantech’s logo is subject to the below restrictions on use and guidelines and, should you use the Cantech logo, you agree to abide by the following:
- Never use the Cantech logo as your own.
- Do not incorporate the Cantech logo, in whole or in part, in the name of your company, product, service, logo, trademarks, or website.
- Do not manufacture, sell, or give away any products with the Cantech logo unless those products were manufactured by Cantech (or IPG).
- Do not alter the Cantech logo in any way other than as permitted herein.
- Do not use the Cantech logo in any way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Cantech without express written permission from IPG to do so.
- Do not use the Cantech logo to disparage Cantech, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Cantech’s sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish Cantech’s goodwill in its logo.
- Do not use the Cantech logo to refer to any other product or service other than those provided by IPG.
- You must display the following statement in materials that display the Cantech logo: “Cantech is a trademark of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Cantech trademarks are the exclusive property of Intertape Polymer Group (IPG), and all goodwill generated through your use of the Cantech trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Cantech. You may not take any action that is in conflict with Cantech’s rights in, or ownership of, the Cantech trademarks.
- IPG reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change these restrictions and guidelines at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. You should periodically check these restrictions and guidelines to ensure that you remain in compliance.
- IPG may take appropriate action against any unauthorized or non-conforming use of the Cantech trademarks, or any other use inconsistent with these restrictions and guidelines.