BRAND STANDARDS – THE CAPSTONE LOGO
Capstone Polyweave Private Limited was incorporated in 2017 as a private limited company under the provisions of the 2013 Companies Act in India.
- Our company name: Capstone
- Our company color: PMS 7699 Blue / 100% Black
We ask that you help protect our brand by reading the Use and Guidelines located below and by ensuring that standards are applied consistently and uniformly. The Capstone logo and variations provided here are for the promotion of Capstone and our product offering. If you have any questions pertaining to logo usage, please email us.
Download Full Color Logo Version
Improper Logo Usage
- Do not use the logo at an angle.
- Do not distort or skew the logo.
- Do not place the logo on a background with insufficient contrast. (White text is acceptable against a dark background.)
- Do not change the font or use italics, bold, underline or outline on the logo type.
- Do not use the logo in a sentence/phrase or add words to the logo.
- Do not alter the color of the text (only permitted as black or white).
- Do not put the logo inside a box (either outlined or solid).
- Do not alter the colors of the logo.
- Do not change the positioning of text to symbol in logo.
Acceptable Logo Variations
- Full Color Logo on dark background: White is acceptable for “Capstone” text (do not alter the symbol)
- 1 color Logo on dark background: White is acceptable for the entire logo (No other colors)
- 1 color logo on light background: Black is acceptable for the entire logo
Use and Guidelines
Your use of Capstone’s logo is subject to the below restrictions on use and guidelines and, should you use the Capstone logo, you agree to abide by the following:
- Never use the Capstone logo as your own.
- Do not incorporate the Capstone logo, in whole or in part, in the name of your company, product, service, logo, trademarks, or website.
- Do not manufacture, sell, or give away any products with the Capstone logo unless those products were manufactured by Capstone (or IPG).
- Do not alter the Capstone logo in any way other than as permitted herein.
- Do not use the Capstone logo in any way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Capstone without express written permission from IPG to do so.
- Do not use the Capstone logo to disparage Capstone, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Capstone’s sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish Capstone’s goodwill in its logo.
- Do not use the Capstone logo to refer to any other product or service other than those provided by IPG.
- You must display the following statement in materials that display the Capstone logo: “Capstone is a trademark of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Capstone trademarks are the exclusive property of Intertape Polymer Group (IPG), and all goodwill generated through your use of the Capstone trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Capstone. You may not take any action that is in conflict with Capstone’s rights in, or ownership of, the Capstone trademarks.
- IPG reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change these restrictions and guidelines at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. You should periodically check these restrictions and guidelines to ensure that you remain in compliance.
- IPG may take appropriate action against any unauthorized or non-conforming use of the Capstone trademarks, or any other use inconsistent with these restrictions and guidelines.